February 17, 2010

placement starts

As the first company is visiting campus tomorrow, placement season is about to start at podar. It may be a little late but the good thing is that any how it is starting. My biggest concern will start now because this is the time which will decide what I'm going to be in future. Till now their is nothing certain about my career, that which industry or company or area I'm to go. I'm so confused about my career that It will be impossible for me to choose a career path. Their are many reason of this but the biggest confusion remains that whether should I do any job or not. I want to be an entrepreneur and due to some circumstances, you may say it poor decision making ability or something like that, I could not take any firm decision about this issue. That's why I could not prepared for placement in proper manner. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts