January 07, 2013

Restart of my shitty blogging

If you are visiting this blog at least second time than you must have noticed that the most of the contents are simply copied and pasted from other sites or are well known but good funny stuffs. Once not so long ago it was a place for pure and original content but then unfortunately, due to sins of my past life, I got a good job. The job was good with good salary and excellent work environment. and for the last two years everything was going good then suddenly I lost the job, due to sins of my present life, obviously. 

So after almost full two years I'm back in my den, ready to make a restart of my shitty blogging career. Stay tuned for most boring and pakau blogs of the century. 

PS: This piece of shit is not copied and pasted from any other site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts